PALADINO TANK GUIDE

Ir em baixo

PALADINO TANK GUIDE Empty PALADINO TANK GUIDE

Mensagem  Admin em Dom Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Q: What does a tank do and how can I be a good tank?

A: Tanks are ones who usually pull the mobs to them, and then try to keep them attacking only themselves, never letting them attack anyone else in their group. A good tank memorizes how to fight against bosses, they will cast Hand of Protection on their group members if they seem to be in trouble, and they are generally alert to their surroundings.

If you see a group member getting attacked try to bubble them first. If your bubble is on cooldown then select the group member and cast Righteous Defense. That'll cause atleast a few of the attackers to run towards you instead, but you won't have aggros on them. They will run back to your group member if you don't deal enough threat to them, so you should also throw Avenger's Shield or Consecration at them.

Oh, and be sure to use Hammer of Justice as often as you can. As the mob is stunned (s)he can't damage you Smiley

Then there's one more thing you should learn; when you are looking for the next pack to pull, check if they have any mana. If they have then they are most likely casters. Casters are nasty in the sense that they'll just stand there and cast spells at you, they won't run to you unless they run out of mana. To solve this either run behind a corner so you're out of their sight, or behind a pillar or something. They'll run towards you until they see you, usually right in front of your face Smiley But let your group know you're pulling them behind the corner or something, I've seen way too many moronic DPSers who just charge right into those casters and get themselves killed because they can't wait 3 seconds..

Q: I hear the terms uncrittable and uncrushable. What does it mean and do I need it?

A: Yes, and no. Uncrittable usually means that any mobs 3 levels higher than you won't be able to get a single crit on you. Uncrushability works similarly but you needed 102.4% combined avoidance to avoid them. Uncrushability however shouldn't be of concern anymore since only mobs 4 levels higher than you can do that and raid/dungeon bosses are only 3 levels higher than the targeted level of the instance. Thus, if you are 70 and doing TBC heroics/raids you can't be hit by a crushing blow.

As for uncrittability..You either need 490 defense at lvl70 or 540 defense at lvl80 to be uncrittable, or 220.64 resilience. A combination is also possible. This is one attribute you REALLY should strive for. You will be a sucky tank in heroics and raids if you aren't uncrittable.

Q: What stats should I strive for? Int? Spellpower? Strength? Stamina?

A: Stamina, avoidance (dodge, parry, block) and strength gems. You won't want to go for int gems since you won't be having much if any issues with mana now, and strength benefits you a lot more than spellpower so that's also what you should be aiming for. Spellpower only increases your healing effectiveness and your spelldamage. But strength increases your AP which also increases your damage through spells. Strength also increases your melee DPS and the block value of your shield. If you get instructions to stack for spellpower then you are listening to old instructions.

Hit rating and expertise are both very useful, but you gain already some expertise through talents and the SoC/SoV glyph and all tank gear provides tons of +hit so there is no need to start gemming for either. Also, Consecration is not even affected by +hit at all, it can't miss.

Worth of note is also that stamina now gives you spellpower, so the more stamina gems you stack the more spellpower you will have. As such, my personal favorite gems are +sta +str ones.

Q: What kind of gear should I try to acquire?

A: There is now no differentiation between paladin and warrior tank gear. If you see gear with any avoidance stats and/or defense, it's plate and gives strength then it's good.

Q: What are the enchants I need?

A: Do get +defense enchants until you reach uncrittability. After that go for dodge and/or strength enchants.

Q: What is the best seal/judgement combo for tanking with a paladin? I'm just starting one and was thinking of the seal of Righteousness/ judgement of light combo.

A: No, you should use Seal of Corruption. It scales better and the ticks help you maintain a steady throughput of threat even if the mob throws you around every now and then. It also generates more threat and DPS than Righteousness. Righteousness is ok for trash, though, since it has higher initial threat.

About the judgement..well, it shouldn't matter that much. You won't be running out of mana in raids/dungeons and you shouldn't be running out of health either. That latter part is up to healers though. Note that if you have a holy paladin with you, you could ask him/her to cast Judgement of Light and you could do Judgement of Wisdom.

Q: I don't know how to put my talents! Help me!

A: Sure thing. This http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin ... 1533312321 is a basic lvl70 paladin build. It includes all the most important ones and is suitable for more or less anything. After that you can start piling on the others as you see fit as you level up. Blessing of Kings for example is a good choice if your guild doesn't have any holy paladins with it or if you just want to make sure there is always atleast one who can give it around. You will have to use Blessing of Sanctuary on yourself however. It benefits you a LOT more than Kings does.

There can be many variations to this build, but this is the basic one you can use to build your own lvl80 spec on top of.

Q: What glyphs should I use?

A: It all depends, really. Glyph of Avenger's Shield (makes it only hit 1 target, not 3. But it hits 100% harder) is useful in PvP, and it is useful in some raids/dungeons. I personally however wouldn't choose it. It's so often beneficial for me to be able to cast a single spell and get lots of threat on multiple mobs at once.

Note: some people use it in order to be able to do single-target pulls, like when f.ex. they are off-tanking and they need to take agros on one of the adds when MT pulls the boss. This is not necessary for much longer, paladins are getting a single-target taunt shortly in a coming patch.

Glyph of Consecration increases both the duration and the cooldown of consecration by 2 seconds so it allows for a little bit more room to manage your rotation. But it doesn't seem likely that you will have to keep to a very strict rotation in order to keep your threat up it doesn't seem all that important.

Glyph of Righteous Defense increases the probability for your Righteous Defense to work successfully by 8%. This one I deem more or less one of the most important ones.

Glyph of Seal of Vengeance gives you 10 expertise when you have Seal of Vengeance/Corruption up. Since expertise lowers the chance for bosses and mobs to dodge/parry/block your attacks and you are using Seal of Vengeance/Corruption all the time anyway this is another one I deem very useful and important.

Glyph of Judgement increases the damage done by your judgement spells by 10% which means a bit extra threat.

There are several minor glyphs but they don't make that much of a difference. Choose as you see fit.

Q: What if I have mana problems when I am tanking?

A: Judgement of wisdom could help, and remember to use Divine Plea every time it's off the cooldown. There is no excuse for not using it. Consecration does eat up a lot of mana so don't go spamming it uselessly. If you are tanking trash, two-three consecrations is more than enough to build enough agro on all the mobs, after than you can just use ShoR, judgements and HotR. Blood-elves also have Arcane Torrent which gives 2% of your mana back. Do use it, but keep in mind that it's often better to save against caster mobs; you can run to them, silence them for 2 seconds and pull them to a more suitable location during that time.

Oh, and always remember to carry a mana pot or two around with you, you'll never know when they come in handy.

Q: What professions are good for protection paladin?

A: All the professions have some good and some bad sides to them. Enchanting, blacksmithing and engineering however looks like the most promising ones.

Enchanting allows you to enchant your rings and that is something no one else can do, only the enchanter himself/herself. How much enchanting your rings benefits you however can be debatable, but then again, if you often do heroics it is quite possible you get lots of stuff to disenchant there.

Blacksmithing allows you to craft your own tanking gear and now with Wotlk it also allows you to create extra gem sockets on your gear, that is, on gloves, on belt, and on bracers. The belt socket can be bought from AH though. That means that you could f.ex. take 2 x 24 stamina gems more than normally. If you are having trouble with hitting the defense cap then those two sockets could very well help you reach your goal.

Engineering allows you to create tanking goggles and the Sonic Booster trinket ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40767 ) is quite awesome until you start getting some actual tanking trinkets. Note that you can equip 2 x Sonic Boosters which means a whopping 162 stamina. (The proc itself has an internal cooldown of 1 minute and the trinkets share that cooldown)

Mining increases your max. HP by a small amount. At skill 375 it gives you 300 extra HP and at 450 you get 500 HP. Combined with either blacksmithing or engineering it could be quite useful.

Jewelcrafting allows you to craft some epic BoP gems and a few really good trinkets. The Monarch Crab ( http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=59759 ) for example is an awesome tanking trinket.

My personal take: if you can farm the mats with some other chars then engineering + blacksmithing or blacksmithing + jewelcrafting would benefit you the most. Though, if you just want to earn gold take enchanting and start disenchanting the stuff you get from instances.

Q: Do you know any good tanking macros?

A: Well, since apparently Righteous Defense macro is not needed anymore I don't really anything useful to offer. All our important spells are instant cast, we don't need to stance dance or anything like that, so..we just basically don't need many macros if any at all.

But some macros can be found at http://www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros_for_paladins

Those may be outdated, though.

Q: Why take Improved Hammer of Justice over Reckoning or vice versa?

A: Reckoning, with even 3 points in it, will proc all the time in any instances and as such it does help your DPS and threat slightly. Could be useful if you are struggling with your threat.

HoJ on the other hand allows you to interrupt spellcasting and/or stun casters. Prot paladins lack tools to mitigate spelldamage taken so I personally use HoJ very often.

Q: Are there any acronyms I should be familiar with?

A: Yes, indeed there are. I am just shamelessly copying and pasting what Wyrdone has already gathered and I might be adding more later on Smiley

Pally specific Acronyms:
HoR = Hammer of Righteousness
SoR = Seal of Rightousness
SoV = Seal of Vengence (alliance spell)
SoC = Seal of Corruption (horde version of the same, no functional difference)
ShoR = Shield of Righteousness
HS = Holy Shield
BoSanc = Blessing of Sanctuary
BoM = Blessing of Might
BoW = Blessing of Wisdom
Devo = Devotion Aura
Imp = Improved
JoL = Judgement of Light
JoW = Judgement of Wisdow
AD = Argent Defender
Frisbee = Avenger's Shield

Admin
Admin

Ver perfil do usuário https://wow2010.forumeiros.com

PALADINO TANK GUIDE Empty PALADINO TANK TRADUZIDO PORTUGUES

Mensagem  Admin em Dom Jun 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Q: O que faz um tanque de fazer e como eu posso ser um bom tanque?

R: Os tanques são geralmente aqueles que puxam os mobs com eles, e então tentar mantê-los atacando apenas a si próprios, nunca deixá-los atacar ninguém no seu grupo. Um tanque memoriza bem como lutar contra os patrões, eles vão lançar mão da proteção aos membros de seu grupo, se eles parecem estar em apuros, e são geralmente de alerta para os seus arredores.

Se você ver um membro do grupo atacados tentar bolha-los primeiro. Se a sua bolha está no cooldown em seguida, selecione o membro do grupo e lançou Righteous Defense. Isso vai causar pelo menos alguns dos atacantes para correr na sua direcção, em vez, mas você não terá aggros sobre eles. Eles vão correr de volta para o seu membro do grupo, se você não tratar a ameaça suficiente para eles, então você deve também jogar Avenger's Shield ou Consagração a eles.

Ah, e não se esqueça de usar Hammer of Justice tão frequentemente como você pode. À medida que a multidão fica atordoado (s) não pode prejudicar você Smiley

Então há mais uma coisa que você deve saber, quando você está olhando para o bloco seguinte para retirar, verifique se eles têm alguma mana. Se tiverem, então eles são mais prováveis rodízios. Rodízios são desagradáveis no sentido de que eles vão ficar ali e lançar feitiços em você, não vai funcionar para você a não ser que ficar sem mana. Para resolver este quer correr atrás de um canto que você está fora de sua vista, ou atrás de um pilar ou algo assim. Eles vão correr em sua direção até que vê-lo, geralmente em frente de seu rosto Smiley Mas deixe seu grupo saiba que você está puxando-os atrás do canto ou algo assim, eu vi muitos DPSers imbecil que só cobrar bem dentro daqueles rodízios e acabar mortos porque eles não podem esperar 3 segundo ..

Q: Eu ouvi os termos e uncrittable uncrushable. O que significa eo que eu preciso dele?

R: Sim e não. Uncrittable geralmente significa que qualquer mobs três níveis mais elevados do que você não será capaz de conseguir um crit único em você. Uncrushability funciona de forma semelhante, mas você precisava de 102,4% evasão combinados para evitá-los. Uncrushability no entanto, não deve ser motivo de preocupação mais desde mobs apenas 4 níveis mais elevados do que você pode fazer isso e patrões raid / dungeon são apenas 3 níveis mais elevados do que o nível-alvo de instância. Assim, se você está fazendo 70 anos e TBC heroics / raids você não pode ser atingido por um golpe esmagador.

Quanto à uncrittability .. Você nem precisa de defesa na lvl70 490 ou 540 de defesa no lvl80 ser uncrittable, ou 220,64 resiliência. A combinação também é possível. Este é um atributo que você realmente deve se esforçar para. Você será um tanque sucky em heroics e raids se você não estiver uncrittable.

Q: Qual stats devo lutar? Int? Spellpower? Força? Stamina?

A: Stamina, esquiva (dodge, parry, bloco) e jóias força. Você não vai querer ir para jóias int desde que você não vai ter muito mais se houver problemas com a mana que passou, e os benefícios da força-lo muito mais do que spellpower de modo que é também o que você deve estar apontando para. Spellpower só aumenta a sua eficácia e sua cura spelldamage. Mas aumenta a força de seu AP que também aumenta o seu dano através de feitiços. Força também aumenta o seu DPS melee eo valor bloco de seu escudo. Se você receber instruções de pilha para spellpower então você está ouvindo as instruções de idade.

Hit avaliação e perícia são muito úteis, mas você ganha já alguns conhecimentos através de talentos ea SoC / glifo SoV e todas as artes tanque fornece toneladas de + sucesso por isso não há necessidade de iniciar gemming para qualquer um. Além disso, a consagração não é ainda afectada pela + bater em tudo, ele não pode perder.

Realça-se também que a resistência dá-lhe agora spellpower, então as gemas mais stamina você empilha mais spellpower você terá. Como tal, o meu pessoal jóias favoritas são os + + sta str.

Q: Que tipo de arte que eu deveria tentar adquirir?

A: Já não há diferenciação entre paladino e artes tanque guerreiro. Se você ver arte com qualquer stats evasão e / ou defesa, é de placa e dá força, então é bom.

Q: Quais são os enchants eu preciso?

A: Não conseguir encanta + defesa até chegar uncrittability. Depois que ir para o rodeio e / ou encanta força.

Q: Qual é o melhor selo / combo julgamento para tanking com um paladino? Eu estou apenas começando um e estava pensando no selo da justiça / acórdão do combo luz.

R: Não, você deve usar Seal of Corruption. É melhor as escalas e os carrapatos ajudá-lo a manter um fluxo constante de ameaça, mesmo que a multidão joga em torno de cada agora e então. Ele também gera mais ameaça e DPS de Justiça. Justiça está ok para o lixo, no entanto, uma vez que tem maior ameaça inicial.

Sobre o julgamento .. bem, não deveria importar tanto. Você não estará funcionando fora do mana em raids / dungeons e você não deve esgotar-se de saúde também. Essa última parte é até curandeiros embora. Note que se você tiver um paladino holy com você, você poderia pedir-lhe para lançar Acórdão da Luz e que você poderia fazer Judgement of Wisdom.

Q: Eu não sei como colocar os meus talentos! Ajudem-me!

R: Claro que sim. Esta http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin ... 1533312321 é um paladino lvl70 básica construir. Ela inclui todas as mais importantes e é adequada para mais ou menos qualquer coisa. Depois disso, você pode começar a empilhar os outros como você vê o ajuste como você nível para cima. Blessing of Kings, por exemplo, é uma boa escolha se a sua guild não tem nenhum santo paladinos com ele ou se você apenas quer ter a certeza, há sempre pelo menos um que pode dar a volta. Você terá que usar o Blessing of Sanctuary em si contudo. Beneficia-lhe muito mais do que os Reis não.

Não pode haver muitas variações para essa construção, mas isso é o básico você pode usar para construir sua própria especificação lvl80 em cima de.

Q: Qual glifos devo usar?

R: Tudo depende, realmente. Glyph do Avenger's Shield (faz apenas bater um alvo, e não 3. Mas ela atinge mais de 100%) é útil no PvP, e é útil em alguns raids / dungeons. Eu, pessoalmente, no entanto, não o fariam. É assim que muitas vezes benéfico para mim ser capaz de conjurar uma magia única e obter lotes de ameaça em vários mobs ao mesmo tempo.

Nota: algumas pessoas usam a fim de ser capazes de fazer alvo único puxa, como quando f.ex. eles estão off-tank e eles precisam tomar agros sobre uma das acrescenta ao MT puxa o patrão. Isso não é necessário por muito tempo, paladinos estão recebendo um insulto alvo único rapidamente em uma patch que vem.

Glyph da Consagração aumenta a duração eo cooldown de consagração por 2 segundos, de forma que permite um pouco mais espaço para gerir a sua rotação. Mas não parece provável que você terá que manter uma rotação muito rigorosa, a fim de manter sua ameaça até não parece tão importante.

Glyph of Righteous Defense aumenta a probabilidade de sua defesa Righteous para trabalhar com sucesso em 8%. Isso que eu considere mais ou menos uma das mais importantes.

Glyph of Seal of Vengeance dá-lhe 10 expertise quando você tem Seal of Vengeance / Corrupção up. Desde especialização diminui a chance para os patrões e os mobs para dodge / parry / block seus ataques e você está usando Seal of Vengeance / Corrupção todo o tempo de qualquer forma este é um outro eu julgo muito útil e importante.

Glyph do Juízo aumenta o dano causado por magias de seu julgamento em 10% o que significa um bit extra ameaça.

Existem vários glyphs menor, mas eles não fazem muito diferença. Escolha como você vê o ajuste.

Q: E se eu tiver problemas de mana quando estou tanking?

R: Juízo de sabedoria poderia ajudar, e lembre-se de usar Divine Plea cada vez que é fora do cooldown. Não há desculpa para não usá-lo. Consagração come um monte de mana por isso não vá "spam" inutilmente. Se você é tanking lixo, dois, três consagrações é mais que suficiente para construir agro suficiente em todos os mobs, depois do que você pode apenas usar Shor, julgamentos e HotR. Blood-Elves também Arcane Torrent, que dá 2% de sua mana para trás. Não usá-lo, mas tenha em mente que muitas vezes é melhor salvar contra mobs caster, você pode correr para eles, silenciá-los durante 2 segundos e trazê-los para um local mais adequado durante esse tempo.

Ah, e lembre-se sempre levar um pote de mana ou dois em torno de você, você nunca sabe quando eles vêm a calhar.

Q: Quais as profissões são boas para paladino proteção?

R: Todas as profissões têm alguns bons e alguns lados ruins para eles. Encantador, ferraria e de engenharia no entanto parece que os mais promissores.

Encantador permite que você encantar seus anéis e isso é algo que ninguém mais pode fazer, apenas o mago si mesmo. Quanto encantadora benefícios que seus anéis, porém, pode ser discutível, mas, novamente, se você costuma fazer heroics é bem possível que você começa um monte de coisas para desencantar lá.

Blacksmithing permite às embarcações de sua engrenagem tanking própria e agora com Wotlk também permite que você crie sockets gema extra em sua engrenagem, isto é, as luvas, na cintura, e braçadeiras. A tomada de cinto pode ser comprado a partir de AH embora. Isso significa que você pode f.ex. ter 2 x 24 stamina gems mais do que normalmente. Se você está tendo problemas com o bater da tampa de defesa, em seguida, os dois soquetes poderiam muito bem ajudá-lo a alcançar seu objetivo.

Engenharia permite que você crie tanking óculos e Sonic trinket Booster (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40767) é bastante impressionante até que você comece a ver algumas bugigangas tanking real. Observe que você pode equipar 2 x Sonic Boosters o que significa uma resistência enorme 162. (O proc em si tem um cooldown interno de um minuto e as bugigangas partes que cooldown)

Mineração aumenta seu max. HP por uma pequena quantia. Na habilidade que lhe dá 375 300 HP extra e chegar a 450 500 HP. Combinado com qualquer um ferreiro ou de engenharia pode ser bastante útil.

Jewelcrafting permite às embarcações de algumas jóias épicas BdP e algumas bugigangas muito bom. O Caranguejo Monarch (http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=59759), por exemplo, é um trinket tanking impressionante.

Meu pessoal tomar: se você pode fazenda do esteiras com alguns outros chars depois de engenharia + ferraria ou blacksmithing + jewelcrafting iria beneficiar a maioria. Porém, se você apenas quer ganhar o ouro e começar a tomar encantadora desencantar as coisas que você começa a partir de exemplos.

Q: Você conhece algum macros tanking bom?

R: Bem, já que, aparentemente macro Righteous Defense não é mais necessário que eu realmente não fazer nada de útil a oferecer. Todos os feitiços mais importantes são expressos instante, não precisamos de dança postura ou qualquer coisa assim, então .. nós apenas não precisa basicamente macros muitos se algum em tudo.

Mas alguns macros podem ser encontradas em http://www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros_for_paladins

Estas podem ser ultrapassadas, apesar de tudo.

Q: Por ter melhorado Hammer da Justiça sobre Reckoning ou vice-versa?

A: Reckoning, com até 3 pontos na mesma, vai proc o tempo todo em todas as instâncias e, como tal, não ajuda o seu DPS e ameaça ligeiramente. Poderia ser útil se você está lutando com sua ameaça.

HOJ por outro lado permite-lhe interromper magias e / ou rodízios stun. paladinos Prot falta de ferramentas para mitigar spelldamage tomadas assim que eu pessoalmente uso HOJ muito frequentemente.

Q: Existem siglas que eu deveria estar familiarizado com?

R: Sim, de fato existem. Eu sou apenas descaradamente copiar e colar o Wyrdone já recolhidas, e eu poderia estar adicionando mais tarde em Sorriso

Pally acrônimos específicos:
Hor = Hammer da Justiça
Selo de Sor = Rightousness
SoV = Seal of Vengeance (feitiço aliança)
SoC = Seal of Corruption (versão horde dos mesmos, não houve diferença funcional)
Shor = Escudo da Justiça
HS = Holy Shield
BoSanc = Bênção do Santuário
BoM = Blessing of Might
BoW = Bênção da Sabedoria
Devo = Devotion Aura
Imp = Aprimorado
Jol = Juízo da Luz
Jow = Acórdão Wisdowl
AD = Defender Argent
Frisbee = Avenger's Shield

Admin